Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Im glad they are releasing this. I want to really hear the commentary track

capt

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Will it be uncensored? If you've already seen them, I'm not sure what the appeal of these reality shows is. To each their own I guess.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I would only get this if it were totally uncensored and uncut and had a commentary by Matt Kennedy Gould and the rest of the cast.
Otherwise *Yawn*

todd s

Senior HTF Member
It will be uncensored and unblurred. Including the famous "Chooclate sauce on the models" scene. It will also have a commentary by Matt and the creator.

"Whhhhaaattt is going on???" :D

Devin_C

Stunt Coordinator
The show was reaired on Spike after it's first airing with a commentary of sorts by Matt (and "The Smarmy Host"). That'll probably comprise the commentary. There was also a one hour 'interview' show with Matt after the finale as well; hopefully that'll be on the disk too. :cool:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
This is one reality show that I think gains from repeated viewings. Hysterically funny at times.

Especially the pool episode, with Kip pretending to be afraid of the water and jumping in.

Can't wait to hear the commentary track.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
This one might actually be worth getting just for the extras. I really hate reality shows, and I think this was a really fun parody.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks