What's new

JM Labs electra 927Be review (1 Viewer)

MikeDuke

Stunt Coordinator
Yea. I am willing to take my time and get something that I really want and something that will be good.

MikeDuke

Stunt Coordinator
These are incredible with DVD-A. I bought Reptile, an early Clapton disk. Oh My. It sounds incredible. The bass sounds like it is extended half an octave lower. It sounds just so clean and clear. And that is with the Pioneer dv-47ai. Known to be not the final word in high rez audio playback. I think I am going for the Esoteric DV-50 for my new audio player. I can not wait to hear how they sound with that player. I also must say that the DVD-A beats out the stevie ray vaughn SACD I have hands down. I need to get more of both so I can make a better judgment. These speakers will let you hear what the big deal is in high rez audio.

MikeDuke

Stunt Coordinator
Well I got the Esoteric and the 927's sound better then I can imagine. The bass is much more extended and solid. My pioneer sounds thin and vailed in comparison. The mids and highs are just fantastic. With SACD's DVD-A's and XRCD's they are simply incredible. I literally can not wait to get home so I can listen to more music. These speakers beg for a good source.

MTrotter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
I sure wish I could find a nice used set of these Electra 927 Be, or even better, the Electra 937 Be. There is a youtube video of the 937 Be and they sound simply awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.