What's new

Jimmy Neutron (venting) (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Andrea,
I went back to Best Buy today and returned my copy of Jimmy Neutron to exchange it for one that had the sampler disc on it. They exchanged it with no problem. Wheww! Glad they did because I had already opened it but since it was for another one, there wasn't a problem.
Thanks!
;)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I was happy that they did not do this the same way that dream works did with shreck and the road to eldorado. i had to replace to cases because of that stupid 31 flavors coupon. this one for jimmy neutron came off without leaving residue.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The Canadian Wal-Mart has a bonus PC demo disk stuck to the back.
Right. Was at Wal-Mart here in Memphis earlier, and noted the demo disc too. I bet shoppers at Wal-Mart would rather have the DVD disc that Best Buy shoppers got, rather than this PC Computer Game demo disc that WM buyers got instead. I think Targets' book is even lamer, though.
I apologize...this sounds like bragging. It's not; I'm just examining the concept of "every chain gets a different incentive item if they get one at all". This happened with Snow White if you all remember. Isn't this an expensive proposition? Isn't it cheaper to create the same free giveaway item for everyone?

Brenton

Screenwriter
My Simpsons: Complete First Season had one of those metal alarm stickers on the back corner, and after I picked it off, there was a stickiness in the shape of the sticker that made the package stick to another case when stored together. This was bugging me for a while, so I finally removed it with baby oil and it worked great!
And The Simpsons doesn't come in a plastic Amaray case, it was some kind of glossy-coated cardboard. I was afraid it would get damaged.... but it worked!

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I tried to carefully take my sampler sleeve off the Jimmy Neutron case today, and it tore. They used gobs of glue on mine. Argh! Anyway, I made some simple cover art so I can put it in a keep case, where it would be better off, since my daughter has already watch it half a dozen times. That cardboard sleeve wasn't going to last long anyway...
Link Removed
If anyone wants a copy, you can download it from:
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks