What's new

Jimmy Kimmel show directed by Quentin Tarantino (1 Viewer)

James T

Screenwriter
Did anyone watch this show?It just finished a couple minutes ago, but was it really outrageous. Uncle Frank was dressed like Pai Mei. The show was shot like a typical QT movie. At the end of the show, Pumpkin and Honey Bunny come running in holding up the place. Kimmel offeres his cash from his "Bad Mamma Jamma" wallet, which was $1.30. Then the screen goes black, a commerical and we come back to the end result of a massacre.

I really thought it was a fun gimmick to have QT direct the show. It's just too bad I watched it halfway through.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Dittos here guys, pretty sad excuse for entertainment. As if people aren't complaining enough about gun violence in America. Not funny Jimmy...

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
It was a fun riff on QT's filmography. Nothing more than that. While gun violence is a real problem in America; the tone of this material was such that I don't see how anyone could take it seriously. Very enjoyable, in a very cheesy way, for this fan of Tarantino's oeuvre. The byplay between Laura Harring and QT was fun also.

- Walter.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
The reason gun violence is a problem in America is because you let any tom dick or harry have a gun...As for Jimmy kimmel I think he's funny as hell and I'm sorry I missed the show because QT's style is great, it must have been a very entertaining show

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well i guess we should take all guns out of all movies and tv shows now.

i watched the second half of the show and i'm sorry i
missed the beginning.

at the end in the credits it said directed by keith trusdaull or a name like that.

was it directed by tarentino or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks