What's new

Jimmy Kimmel Live (1 Viewer)

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know if this is still airing live tonight? Most of the networks seem to have returned to normally scheduled programming but ABC right now is still airing war coverage.

I was looking forward to watching tonight because Slash is scheduled to be the guest host for the week and I am a huge GNR fan. Also tonights show was also to include guests Scott Thompson and Dave Foley.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
I hope they don't preempt the show. Tuesday's guests include David Boreanaz and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Ok I haven't even seen a commercial for this show let alone the actual show itself. My Tivo lists Nightline at 11:35 and Inside Edition at 12:06 - did the Washington ABC affiliate not pick this show up?

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Perhaps not. My guide plus listings show it as scheduled tonight as it did all last week when it did not air. I don't know if they advertise since I don't watch any shows on ABC.

However I would be shocked if a major market like Washington would not carry a major program like that. I'm watching the Scranton affiliate, a much smaller market and they carry it. I guess stranger things have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks