Jimmy Kimmel Live

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Benson R, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Benson R

Benson R Supporting Actor

Does anyone know if this is still airing live tonight? Most of the networks seem to have returned to normally scheduled programming but ABC right now is still airing war coverage.

I was looking forward to watching tonight because Slash is scheduled to be the guest host for the week and I am a huge GNR fan. Also tonights show was also to include guests Scott Thompson and Dave Foley.

2. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor

I hope they don't preempt the show. Tuesday's guests include David Boreanaz and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

3. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

Ok I haven't even seen a commercial for this show let alone the actual show itself. My Tivo lists Nightline at 11:35 and Inside Edition at 12:06 - did the Washington ABC affiliate not pick this show up?

4. Benson R

Benson R Supporting Actor

Perhaps not. My guide plus listings show it as scheduled tonight as it did all last week when it did not air. I don't know if they advertise since I don't watch any shows on ABC.

However I would be shocked if a major market like Washington would not carry a major program like that. I'm watching the Scranton affiliate, a much smaller market and they carry it. I guess stranger things have happened.

5. Chad Ellinger

Chad Ellinger Second Unit

6. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

That's so weird, I guess Nightline is more suited for the area.