What's new

Jimmy Jam’s Minnesota home for sale @ $10.4 Mil, a steal! (1 Viewer)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
I live here and I would buy tomorrow if I could only win the lotto.
Take a peek at the video.
http://kstp.dayport.com/viewer/viewe...Art_ID=161744/

Here is the raw video with some bad sound but much more info:
http://kstp.dayport.com/viewer/viewe...?Art_ID=161745

Jimmy Jam’s home features 34,000 square feet of extravagance, on four acres with a view of lake Minnetonka.

"Spectacular views, about 350 feet of lakeshore," said Realtor Meredith Howell.

Jam, who produced hits for Janet Jackson among others, is a huge Timberwolves fan. He is now selling his estate to move full-time to Los Angeles.

You can look up at the barrel vaulted ceiling with opaque tiles that are backlit with fiber optic lighting. So basically, the ceiling changes color.

"The lighting is so spectacular in this house," Howell said.

Even the elegant dining room tables lit up. The bedroom suite alone has more square footage than most homes.

"How many bedrooms have you seen that are big enough to have a grand piano and a baby grand for your child to play?" Howell asked.

"Your TV, your drapes, your lights, you have everything at the touch of a button," she said. Even the fireplace is controlled by a button.

And then there's the master bath. His on one side, hers on the other. The shower's room-sized.

The home also features a media room. The house has 55 TVs and a large office for Jimmy.

But this house isn’t all about work. It also has two indoor pools.

And of course, there's a full gym, a kitchen, a family room, a pool room with a bar.

And what's a home without a home theatre--walk right into stadium seating. The theatre has 16 seats and a 12- foot diagonal screen.

So what will all of this cost you? A cool $11-million. It makes the $10 movie ticket sound reasonable.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Is the Ferrari included?

To tell the truth - even were $11M pocket change to me, I would not want this home. It seems so - well, cold and overwhelming.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
I too find the house very cold and impersonal. Not a speck of color anywhere. would need $1m jst to paint the place.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Horrid. Just stupid. The designer / architect should be ashamed.

100% news my ass, too. This is news??

Brucato - crawl back into yer coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks