What's new

Jimmy Dean in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
My Dad always cooks with Jimmy Dean sausage and it's treated like gold since we have so little of it. IN fact, every trip to the states(Usually Minot). Just wondering when or if this will ever be available in Canada? And why is not already?
Thank you

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
interesting. I wonder why it isn't sold there.
Better question, how many americans eat jimmy dean?

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I remember my last trip to Minot. Well.. MOST of it. ;)

I don't know why we don't get Jimmy Dean up here. Personally, I've never tried it, although I've seen plenty of ads for it!

(I'd also like to know why we don't have certain fast-food chains here...like Sonic or JackInTheBox)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
jimmy dean is a strange product. I have it once in awhile because it's 0 carbs, it's OK but I would think there has to be something just as good up there.

p.s. minot sucks, I used to live in grand forks.

James T

Screenwriter
There's lots of stuff we don't get here in Canada. Our family used to go to Buffalo every summer when I was a kid and I used to stock up on Cookie Crisp cereal. Now I just skip breakfast altogether, so it's not that much of a worry for me.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Howabout beer? We have good beer! ;)

Someone wanna send me a nice double-cheese from Jack-In-The-Box for a six pack? :D (Of course, FedExing a burger might be frowned upon...)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I remember when you couldn't get ketchup-flavoured chips south of the border. Or maybe that was BBQ flavour?

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I take it that there is no real way to import the stuff either? Anyone else a big fan of this stuff like my Dad? He lives for it!!! What makes it so special?
THank you

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I should be mean and take a picture of the JD sausage I'm eating, or better yet the whole rack at walmart and post it :D

Jonathan Dagmar

Supporting Actor
I, for one, amd thankful we lack those fast foof restarants. Canadians are fat enough as it is, we don't need ANY more american fast food chains. Besides, the few canadian fast food chains we have, Harvey's, Triple O's, have much better food.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks