What's new

Jesus The Remake trailer (1 Viewer)

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
no i was just wondering why there were so many views but no comments. thanks for your help tho! seems like a really well run forum :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
We like to think so!

If you want to start a discussion on the upcoming release, you are more than happy to do so.

We DO have rules here concerning the discussion of things such as religion and politics. Because of the nature of the film in your OP, I point those out to you. There is a link in my signature to take you to the rules and you can check those out.

I did check out the YouTube link and found the trailer quite interesting and provocative. It is a film I hadn't heard of before.

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
Mike Frezon said:
We like to think so!  :D If you want to start a discussion on the upcoming release, you are more than happy to do so. We DO have rules here concerning the discussion of things such as religion and politics.  Because of the nature of the film in your OP, I point those out to you.  There is a link in my signature to take you to the rules and you can check those out. I did check out the YouTube link and found the trailer quite interesting and provocative.  It is a film I hadn't heard of before. 
up coming independent film being made in Cork, Ireland. due for release in February. they were keeping it under their hats for a while in case they ran into problem, but the cat(holic) is out of the bag now! ... terrible pun. sorry. i'll read the rules there :)

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
mattCR said:
How did you post a link with only 3 posts.   ?  That's my reply ;)
sometimes ignorance of the law/rules is an excuse, this is one of those times

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
It's hard to really judge anything from a trailer. Offhand, I'd say it doesn't look interesting to me personally. Still, I have respect for anyone who actually gets a film made. Is this a direct-to-DVD release? If not, this topic should probably be in the Movies section.

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
Brian Kidd said:
It's hard to really judge anything from a trailer. Offhand, I'd say it doesn't look interesting to me personally. Still, I have respect for anyone who actually gets a film made. Is this a direct-to-DVD release? If not, this topic should probably be in the Movies section.
festivals first then who knows. how do i move it?

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
Brian Kidd said:

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
Brian Kidd said:

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Well, best of luck with it, David. Like I said, I have the utmost respect for people who take the initiative to actually produce a film. It's an incredible amount of work. As for getting the thread moved, send a private message to a moderator, like Mike Frezon above, and they can make sure it gets in the appropriate section of the forum.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Brian Kidd

As for getting the thread moved, send a private message to a moderator, like Mike Frezon above, and they can make sure it gets in the appropriate section of the forum.

Done.

Thanks, everyone. I don't know why I didn't notice the need for the thread to be moved earlier.

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
Mike Frezon said:
Done.  Thanks, everyone.  I don't know why I didn't notice the need for the thread to be moved earlier.
cheers. thanks for the well wishes gys. like it link it, LOVE it.

Hoggy33

Auditioning
Real Name
David Horgan
http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodblog/item/jesus_the_remake_trailer_20111120/

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
It looks interesting. Can't tell if it is about a guy who is crazy or a guy who is Jesus. Very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks