What's new

Pre-Order Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
817KjPG6kxL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
ok so its about time, but this Disney/Marvel holding out till the rest of the world getting it first is getting a little old. Then there is the Disney-Amazon issue. available for pre order, well maybe not, thanks Ron for the link, i just would like it better if the two companies could get there stuff together, the following is coming up now Currently Unavailable, no price

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Yeah, I don't know what they're thinking. But I will say that Netflix shows are notoriously late on home video--unless the word "orange" is in the title. I mean, they haven't even done a DVD for Stranger Things. Really?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
OWN THE GROUNDBREAKING NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES

“MARVEL’S JESSICA JONES: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON”

ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD ON AUG. 22

SYNOPSIS: Raw, riveting and relentlessly compelling, “Marvel’s Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season” ignites a firestorm of suspense cloaked in the haze of a noir-inspired slow burn. Haunted by a tragedy that broke her world apart, Jessica Jones settles in Hell’s Kitchen, New York City, and opens her own detective agency, called Alias Investigations, with the hope of rebuilding her life and keeping the lights on in her apartment. She discovers that the source of her trauma, a mind-controlling sociopath named Kilgrave, has resurfaced, forcing her to use her gifts as a private eye to track him down before he causes more damage to her life or to anyone else.

The complete first season of the Netflix original series “Marvel’s Jessica Jones” is available to own on Blu-ray™ and DVD on Aug. 22 with 13 exciting episodes for fans to add to their libraries.
CAST: Krysten Ritter (“Big Eyes”) as Jessica Jones; David Tennant (“Broadchurch”) as Kilgrave; Rachael Taylor (“Transformers”) as Trish Walker; Mike Colter (“Million Dollar Baby”) as Luke Cage; Wil Traval (“Once Upon a Time”) as Will Simpson; Erin Moriarty (“Captain Fantastic”) as Hope Shlottman; Eka Darville (“Empire”) as Malcolm Ducasse; and Carrie-Anne Moss (“The Matrix”) as Jeri Hogarth
CREATOR: Melissa Rosenberg (“Twilight,” “Dexter”)

EXEC. PRODUCERS: Melissa Rosenberg and Liz Friedman ("Elementary"), along with Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s The Punisher,” “Marvel’s Inhumans”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s The Punisher,” “Marvel’s Inhumans”).

PRODUCER: Tim Iacofano (“24”)

RELEASE DATE: Aug. 22, 2017

PACKAGING: Blu-ray & DVD (13 episodes)

EPISODES: 1. AKA Ladies Night 8. AKA WWJD?

2. AKA Crush Syndrome 9. AKA Sin Bin

3. AKA It’s Called Whiskey 10. AKA 1,000 Cuts

4. AKA 99 Friends 11. AKA I’ve Got the Blues

5. AKA The Sandwich Saved Me 12. AKA Take a Bloody Number

6. AKA You’re a Winner! 13. AKA Smile

7. AKA Top Shelf Perverts
RATING: TV-MA

ASPECT RATIO: 1.78:1

AUDIO: Blu-ray: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA, DVD: English 5.1 Dolby

SUBTITLES: Blu-ray: English SDH, DVD: English SDH, Spanish, French

CLOSED CAPTIONS: English
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook: Facebook.com/MarvelsJessicaJones

Twitter: Twitter.com/JessicaJones

Instagram: Instagram.com/JessicaJones

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm not surprised there are no extras. It means these are the same discs some of us got from the UK in December.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I guess I wasn't expecting that, but I assume Netflix has some year long exclusive period.

Good for some, but months too late and 3-4x too costly at this point

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
As Netflix's strategy is getting and holding subscriptions with their exclusive shows, I'm a little surprised they release these series to disc at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks