What's new

Jerry Cantrell's Degredation Trip: Vol. 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Hi, everyone!

I love all of Alice in Chains' material dearly, and I'd been thinking lately that I needed to delve into Jerry Cantrell's solo material. Having never heard any of it, I recently downloaded several of his songs to see if it was something I would like, and it all sounded incredible. I've purchased Degradation Trip: Vol. 1 & 2, and I love it. I thought I'd see what you all thought about this album or his other album (haven't heard anything from it), and recommend D.T. to anyone who's a fan of rock music, or what it used to be. Artists like Jerry are the strands of hope I cling to in this very dark time for music. He's stayed true to rock, and for that, I think he deserves support and admiration from all who hope there is a power strong enough to save music. I'll step off my soap box now and hope to hear your thoughts. Later, y'all!

Rob

Dan B

Screenwriter
I made a post asking about this last year, so you should be able to find that if you search for Degredation Trip or Jerry Cantrell.

I still haven't bought the album, but I'm glad to hear you like it so much.

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Dan,

Prior to writing my post, I read yours and the replies you got. I was referring to the recently released two disc version of the album, entitled Degradation Trip: Volumes 1 & 2. Also, since you posted in June, I was hoping to hear from others who've discovered the album since then. Thanks for replying, though. Is there any reason you didn't get the album after your initial interests and post? Later!

Rob

Dan B

Screenwriter
Oh, sorry Robert! I didn't realise that this was a different version of the album. I haven't picked it up mostly because I've got a long list of albums to pick up & frankly it's not at the top of the list right now. (can't afford to buy everything on the list!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks