What's new

Jericho will now be a complete series set (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Frequent Pre-Emptions have been the Death of many a Good TV Show. People who would otherwise watch the show tune in only to discover it's not on, and when they don't see it return a week or two later they decide it has already been cancelled and go on to watch something else. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last.:angry:

LCD22

Screenwriter

Fantastic! Thanks for posting the link. I haven't been over there in a few hours.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Sweet. I'm hoping they have a note or a featurette regarding the arrival of peanuts to change their mind :)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Yeah, that would be funny...almost like a public admission that they'd GOOFED big time in being so quick to pull the trigger when they SCREWED the pooch themselves with that ridiculous hiatus just when they'd achieved some good momentum. I'm still waiting for Amazon to make its pre-order listing active, since we pretty much have had the official announcement of the set, right? :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks