What's new

Jericho Season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
That would make me keep comcast.....fios has just entered the building in my neighborhood and I would switch....but if Jericho were a bennie of staying with comcast, I would do that

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ah, why does it have to be Con-cast? I'm going to be moving out of their service era in June, so it's a moot point anyway. But I really do hate them. I'd hate them a little less if they save "Jericho," though...

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'd Lie to see Jericho continue, but I really wish there was this Much Support for Journeyman, that show really did deserve to get picked up. NBC did pick up one show I enjoy Life, but they are gonna Bury it on Friday nights 10pm , so so much for that.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I really admire the perseverence.

I doubt very much that CBS will do anything about this again but do you guys think the show has a real chance of being picked up by someone else?

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Strong review of the Season 2 DVD set up over at IGN, but what really caught my eye was this tantalizing tidbit:

It's pretty much understood that there's going to be some type of final closure on the Jericho story coming down the road, whether on screen, or offscreen in some other fashion (graphic novels, etc.), but the prospect of a feature film is exciting.

If nothing else, they'll have the money this time to totally sell the goods, and take us to all the places that we never got to see in the TV series (i.e., New York), as well as staging some truly epic battles that wouldn't be possible on a television budget.

If Joss Whedon's shows and Arrested Development can get a second chance on the big screen, so can Jericho. And even if this doesn't pan out, CBS might almost certainly be open to some TV movies or a mini-series to end the story once and for all.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member

You know, not that I wouldnt love to get more of the show, but sometimes you just have to let it go. Back from the dead once is far more than most tv shows get. Twice isnt going to happen.

LCD22

Screenwriter

I wouldn't count "Jericho" out just yet.

Thanks, Josh. It's looking more and more promising for one more final wrap-up and a feature film I would love to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks