What's new

Jeremy Conrad, too? (1 Viewer)

Jay Reddy

Auditioning
What is going on? First, Ron Epstein stops reviewing DVDs, and now IGN's Jeremy Conrad has also abdicated his respective throne. Who will tell me which DVDs to buy? Jeremy Conrad was THE reason I got into Babylon 5 when it was released on DVD. Ron, Jeremy--you guys did a great job. I...it's just too much!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ron Jeremy reviews DVDs? Sure you haven't been watching Babelyon 5? :)

Seriously, I'd say it's plain burnout, or in the case of Jeremy, and according to the page he got a job at Sony.
. TOns of people leave IGN for greener pastures because from what I hear it's a party but it doesn't pay the best. Good luck to you buddy, you started out a little rough, but you found your feet

In the meantime, why not read the new HTF reviews, or go to the front page of the HTF and choose from among a ton of sites

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Trust me, I've tried putting up a small review database for my friends and coworkers in my personal life, it's a frickin' lot of hard work. I am surprised these guys last as long as they do! Soon I was just telling people, Buy This, Don't Buy This, and abandoned the review db...

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
You know, I'd love to see Ron Jeremy host a 10-minute DVD review spot. Just imagine that bloated hairy monstrosity using such phrases as "mise en scènes", "soundstage spatiality", or "immersive and aggressive surround activity"...

I'd pay fifty dollars for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks