What's new

JEREMIAH question (1 Viewer)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Quick question for fams of the show Jeremiah...

I just watched the fifth episode in season two, where we learn what happened to Jeremiah's mother.

Problem is, I seem to have some memory of an episode in season one where we saw video tape of Jeremiah's parents outside Thunder Mountain, sitting by a jeep, and remember thinking that at least the mother was infected. But, I was probably watching it pretty late and may have been tired, and misunderstood what I was watching.

Does anyone know what episode that video was in, and what the story is, how it correlates with the later revelations?

Thanks.

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
That was Marcus's mother ...She died sitting out by the jeep & his father went out & also was infected (was caught on the security cameras)

To expand a bit ..Was Ep 8 "Firewall" ..They capture a guy named Quantrell who was In charge of Thunder Mountains Military as the Big Death was Hitting ..When Markus See's him He remembers back to the Day When his parent's died etc & it pretty much explains how Markus came to be in charge at Thunder Mountain in the present

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Season two was filmed. Showtime showed the first half of the season and are now holding the other half to later in the year for some reason. It has all been shown in canada i believe. Also JMS is no longer in charge of the show and nothing new has been announced

capt

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
OK, thanks for that explanation. I must have been quite tired that night and misunderstood what was happening.

The final episode is airing in NZ tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks