Jennifer Love Hewitt On Leno Tonight (Thursday 9/26)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bunn, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Brian Bunn

Brian Bunn Second Unit

Jen...Love...Leno...Jennif...Hew...Leno...Love...J ennifer Love...On Leno...tonight...hubba...hubba...

I likes me some JLH!

2. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I can certainly understand you liking her, she is a lovely woman, but I have to admit that there is something about that perpetual smile of her's that just turns me off, not really the fact that it is always "on" but there is just something about it that rubs me the wrong way.
    Although! I have to admit that she seems to be trying to change her image because she is stone cold sexy in a newer issue of Rolling Stone that I just looked at in another thread. Yummy, just don't make her smile and I like her fine [​IMG]

3. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale

4. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I can't explain it really, It's not that I think JLH is ugly or a bad person I just find her smile to be annoying. It's not that I see it to be fake and overly practiced, like Julia Roberts for instance, there's just something about it that is a little to "cutesy" for me, I guess.

There's no accounting for personal taste, and I certainly think JLH is a beautiful woman, it's just a matter of preference I suppose.
    As an example I personally think Janeane Garofalo's smile is one that "lights up a room" where as others think she is ugly and fat (shrugs shoulders) C'est la vie.

5. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    One of the things that I find attractive about her is her bubbliness. She's got a happy disposition, can't fault her for that. We should all be so lucky.

6. Scott H

Scott H Supporting Actor

On a related note...

Just after this show taping I was beside Jay at a traffic light. He was revving the vintage sports car, top down...

7. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor