What's new

Jennifer Connelly's popularity (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I had to borrow a screener VHS of it since no one had the DVD for rent. :frowning:
At least it was LBX'd. I need to join Netflix.

Dan D.

Stunt Coordinator
Not to get in the way of the other discussions here, but the audience clapped for her name when I saw Spider-Man, too (May 3, 7:45PM, Fenway Theater, Boston). I thought it was odd. Cool, but odd.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
My 2cents after reading Nicks post.

You know, I remember when Charlies Angels came out someone in a thread here at HTF made a comment about Drew Barrymore being fat and unhealthy, which I couldnt believe.

Cameron Diaz is healthy looking but Drew Barrymore is fat?

Give me a break!

Some people are naturally very thin(just as some are naturally overweight-a genetic condition)and theres little you can do about it. My friends sister eats like a horse but is painfully thin.

But I think its terrible and to put pressure on people in such a way that they feel the need to resort to drastic measures to look Calista thin.I feel sorry for women nowadays with all the thinness and fake boobs going on nowadays.

Every time I look as Lara Flyn Boyle I shake my head-compare how she looks now to Road to Wellville for instance(she looked GREAT).

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OK, of the three Jennifer Connelly threads I found, this is the only one that wasn't locked. :laugh:
Just wanted to stop by and share some sad news for all us horny bastards:
Seems that Ms. Connelly is now engaged to her A Beautiful Mind co-star Paul Bettany.
:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:
Just kiddin'! Congrats to the two of 'em! Paul Bettany is officially One Lucky Bastard. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks