What's new

Jennifer Connelly vs. Charlize Theron (1 Viewer)

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Damn Adil!! :eek: Nice link
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
! But still, Jane over Jen?? Puh-lease :rolleyes:! No chance.

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Crawdaddy --- What you can't understand why someone would find Jennifer 'plain' ... To me she looks just like the same chicks I see 20 or 30 of in a mall or in the grocery store on any given day ...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Crawdaddy --- What you can't understand why someone would find Jennifer 'plain' ... To me she looks just like the same chicks I see 20 or 30 of in a mall or in the grocery store on any given day ...
What I can't understand is how Michigan City became an oasis for good looking women!;)
Crawdaddy

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
What you can't understand why someone would find Jennifer 'plain' ... To me she looks just like the same chicks I see 20 or 30 of in a mall or in the grocery store on any given day ...
While I would take Jane March or Charlize over Jennifer Connelly any day of the week. My response to above statement would be and I think I can say this for most of us here "Well just give us the names and locations* of these malls and grocery stores right freaking now!"

* Fantasyland does not count by the way.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
What you can't understand why someone would find Jennifer 'plain' ... To me she looks just like the same chicks I see 20 or 30 of in a mall or in the grocery store on any given day
I don't understand how someone could find Jennifer Connelly "plain" but as the cliche goes--beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If you really are seeing 20 or 30 girls every day that look like Jennifer Connelly, I'm moving to your town right now. I'm tired of seeing bleach-blonde women. I much prefer brunettes.

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm while I admit Michigan City Indiana is a little backwoods we have seen the wonderful invention known as the automobile ... The really cool thing about auto travel is this ... It allows one to travel away from his home a great distance and back in the same day ...
In the past year I have spent at least one week in the followign cities ... Austin, Dallas, Phoenix, San Francisco, L.A., Boston, Washington D.C., Denver, San Juan, & St. Thomas ... Just in case you thought M.C. had a stronghold on beauty you now know that I'm not held captive there and am allowed to venture outside ...
All that being said I don't need to do anything more than wake up at home to see a woman more beautiful than Jennifer considering my wife beats her ...

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Denver 16th Street Mall on any warm spring/summer day ... That'll get you started ...
I think everyone missed my point ... The point is ... She's not anymore beautiful than most of the women you already know ... She's just plain ... Maybe it's because the 'brunettes' I find beautiful are more exotic looking and are usually Latin ...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The really cool thing about auto travel is this ... It allows one to travel away from his home a great distance and back in the same day ...In the past year I have spent at least one week in the followign cities ... Austin, Dallas, Phoenix, San Francisco, L.A., Boston, Washington D.C., Denver, San Juan, & St. Thomas ...
Damn, I didn't know you can get to San Juan and St. Thomas in an automobile!;) Sam, whatever floats your boat, anyhow, I'm done with this thread.
Crawdaddy

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Jennifer Connelly is anything but plain looking. She is as hot as they come! Perfect looking is more like it.

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Jennifer Connely doesn't make my top 100. She wouldn't be in my top 10 in high school even w/ her breasussisss. I don't see the appeal. Some would say that about Jane March though. Bet you JC heads would take her over Karen Mcdougal too.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Adil - Couldn't agree more ... Connely must have some pics off the members here with gerbils or something ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks