What's new

Jennifer Connelly vs. Charlize Theron (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, let's settle this here and now:

Who do you consider the hottest/sexiest female celebrity between Jennifer Connelly and Charlize Theron?

First lady with 25 votes wins.

I'll start the voting: Jennifer Connelly

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Someone put up the nicest pic you can find of each person. Then I'll vote with a little more confidence.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Jennifer Connelly by far!!! She is one of my most-desired women on the face of this earth! Charlize Theron is NOT even in her league in my opinion!

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Definately Jennifer Connelly, I don't think Charlize should have even won the actual tournament with all those other fine women in there.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Scott, this is a contest between Miss Jennifer Connelly and Miss Charlize Theron, not Miss Image Hotlinking Denied. ;)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Jennifer is gorgeous, but than again so is Charlize, hard choice, looking at Jennifer's breasts can cause involuntary drooling.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

But Charlize is younger and newer, no I'll go with Jennifer.:)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Well, both started out as models, both are rather lovely to look at, and both look dynamite with nothing on...but I saw Connelly before Theron when I saw "The Rocketeer" in 1991. She handled the "Old Hollywood Glamour" look better than Charlize does, so put me down for:

Jennifer Connelly

P.S...

I figured how they got so big...She is a mother, you know!

Sincerely,

John "Milk does a body good" Kilduff

GordonL

Supporting Actor
charlize003a.jpg

Haven't found anything recent for Jennifer that looks decent - in most of them, she is in dire need of 'brow trimming. Oh well... :)

Adil M

Supporting Actor
This is like Bush vs. Gore. Mediocre vs. mediocre. Give me a good candidate. Did you see the Victoria Secrets display on tv? Any of them would trash either one.
Charlize Theron. Watch Devil's Advocate.
jenn1.jpg

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
My vote goes to Jennifer Connelly, but it is very close.

I can't understand those who say Charlize is not in the same league as Jennifer though!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I agree with Rob, it is extremely close in my books. I'm going with Jennifer because I've had a thing for her a lot longer. Ever since Career Opportunities when she was rollerskating through the store
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
After Dorothy Stratten and that pink sunset I saw during the winter 7 years ago, I think Jennifer Connelly is the most gorgeous thing Ive ever seen.
Its been Connelly for me since the mid 80s and Im still pathetic-Ive had 2 girlfriends say the same thing - I like her because shes "innocent looking" :b :D
BTW,
Charlize is fine,fine,fine
Link Removed

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I am sorry... but Charlize Theron .... man... she is hot hot HOT!!! ouch! when I look at her my eyes just burn with joy at her very hotness... ouch! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks