What's new

Jeepers Creppers vs. The Others (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I loved THE OTHERS but can not comment on JEEPERS CREEPERS as I refuse to pay money to see a film that was directed by convicted child molester Victor Salva . This guy is a total scumbag!

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I liked both The Others AND Jeepers Creepers (despite Mark Pfieffer being mad at me for liking the latter, :)), but both are different films. The Others being a very atmospheric, quiet and eerie ghost story, and Jeepers Creepers an edgy, interesting brother-and-sister horror film, the best I've seen since "Final Destination".
Jason
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"Look, I'm Mrs. Hitler!" Rat Race
Film Critic, Link Removed

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
With the guy's past aside, Salva did deliver a very solid film. I'm not defending what the guy did at all. In fact, he should be given the death penalty, IMO. However, do we know every single thing about every other director in the business? No. So why should we treat Salva any differently? Don't get me wrong, the guy should hang, but only because we know about it.
The Others is a great film, but Jeepers Creepers will be a classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks