JBL towers

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
I'm just curious, has anyone heard a set of the JBL "Stadium " speakers. And if so, do you think they are comparable to JBL ND310's?

djsHTnut

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel
I have heard these and they sound nice. I like just about everything about them, I am not crazy about the style, but they sound great. But i have never heard the ND 310's so I cannot compare them for you, sorry.

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Thanks Daniel. I'm wanting to get a nice set of towers for my wifes music room and the Stadiums may fit the bill. She loves the sound of the Northridge ND310s so I wanted something as close to them as I could. I was going to get her a set of E100s (which replaced the ND310s) but JBL has discontinued that line so I thought I would look into the Stadium series. Thanks again for you input.

aht3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Taylor
Gary, have you looked at the Studio L series. I am waiting on the towers (880s) but have the center LC2 and the 820s. I could actually use either of these as mains. They have an awesome open and clean sound

djsHTnut

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel
I have always been a JBL fan since I heard them. I have some N26AW speakers, had a pair of ControlX1,E20 & E50 speakers, which I sold to try to get something else, but when I got them I was just dissapointed, so I will either be going back to the E50 or I have been trying to get my hands on some E90's. I would also consider the Stadium if I could pick it up on sale. If you have your heart set on the E100 check out harmanaudio.com, you can get them factory remanufactured with full warranty. I buy all my JBL speakers from their sight on Ebay, but on ebay they dont have the E100's.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3randon39