What's new

JBL Studios (1 Viewer)

Aaron_S

Grip
I was wondering if anyone knows a place a person can find the S38II's or S36II's or whatever they were that were on sale for $149/pair earlier this year. I've really should've picked them up when i saw them on sale on bestbuy's website. I procrastinated and can't find them there anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
I've heard that the new Studio Series will be coming out this spring, but I don't know if this is fact or rumor. Does anyone have any more information on this?

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
From what I heard though, the new Studios and the old are basically identical except that the new Studios will have a higher price point.

Joshua H

Stunt Coordinator
My first post

forgot i couldnt have urls yet... so it erased my whole post which i wont type again. but dynadirect!com/ad-s38ii.html has s38's for 265 + 18 shipping (for me) and are authorized dealers. it probably will be the best price you will ever find again, so anyone procrastinating should jump on it. i waited on onecall!com and they sold out ):

Aaron_S

Grip
Thanks for the link. Is 265 pretty good for those? Also, one thing I'm scared about is finding a matched center and surround for a decent price? Would I be better to wait and get something else or will these suffice if i can get a center. Also, I have Yamaha NS-8390s right now. Floor standers 3/4" tweeter, 4" mid, 8" bass. Will I see better performance out of these bookshelves than my cheap yammies? Thanks.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member

Only you can answer, but my guess is you will not be disappointed with the S38s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks