What's new

JBL Studio Series anywhere to be found now? (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
I was wondering if the Studio series are available anywhere other than the used market. Ebay has very few listings for the models I am looking at (S38II and S26II) and harmaudio.com only gets them in once in a blue moon. Is there anywhere else to get them? I'd really like to grab at least one more S38II for a center channel and a pair of S26II's for surrounds.

John Tami

Stunt Coordinator
They are getting harder and harder to find. I did get my S26II's through the official JBL/HK Ebay online store. I won killer bids on 2 sets of "refurbs". They arrived packed in the same boxes as new, and all plastic wrapped etc. When I took them out and inspected, I'd swear they were brand new. Not a mark anywhere. And the sound is fantastic. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I did have to go the used Ebay market for a S-Center II. They go quick and fast. I lucked out again, got a killer deal on a 1yr old one last month that the seller put a Buy Now for $125 on. (silly! The usually end in the $170-$190 range, I've been watching for a year and I know!) Perfect condition and sound.

Just keep watching and you'll find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks