JBL Studio Series anywhere to be found now?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Allen Longcor, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Allen Longcor

Allen Longcor Supporting Actor

I was wondering if the Studio series are available anywhere other than the used market. Ebay has very few listings for the models I am looking at (S38II and S26II) and harmaudio.com only gets them in once in a blue moon. Is there anywhere else to get them? I'd really like to grab at least one more S38II for a center channel and a pair of S26II's for surrounds.

2. Travis_R

Travis_R Stunt Coordinator

3. John Tami

John Tami Stunt Coordinator

They are getting harder and harder to find. I did get my S26II's through the official JBL/HK Ebay online store. I won killer bids on 2 sets of "refurbs". They arrived packed in the same boxes as new, and all plastic wrapped etc. When I took them out and inspected, I'd swear they were brand new. Not a mark anywhere. And the sound is fantastic. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I did have to go the used Ebay market for a S-Center II. They go quick and fast. I lucked out again, got a killer deal on a 1yr old one last month that the seller put a Buy Now for $125 on. (silly! The usually end in the $170-$190 range, I've been watching for a year and I know!) Perfect condition and sound.

Just keep watching and you'll find one.