What's new

JBL SCS135-Z or SCS135SI speakers? (1 Viewer)

macerite

Auditioning
I ordered a factory remanufactured JBL SCS135-Z complete Home Cinema speaker package. But later they emailed me that the item has been out of stock and would like to offer a new JBL SCS135SI as a direct replacement. They also said that The SCS135SI is virtually the same system and specifications except for the subwoofer which is larger at 10" vs 8" on the prior model. It looked like that I got a good deal. But after I logged on to their website, I found that they has the same size. In addition, I also saw the SCS135-P. I am totally confused. Who can tell me the difference of them? And what should I do?

Jason Wilcox

Supporting Actor
i have the scs135si. it does have an 8" sub. you are probably getting the scs150si (which has the 10" woofer and all the other speakers are like the scs135 center channel)

or they might have just mixed em up and you'll get the scs135si which just looks a little niftier than the z series and has removable grills.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks