What's new

JBL S38II Speaker Stand Options.... (1 Viewer)

John Doh

Stunt Coordinator
I need a good pair of stands to hold my S-38II's as my front speakers in my 6.1 setup. Any recommendations? I would like to keep the cost under $100. Thanks!

Keith*D

Agent
Look at racksandstands.com they carry products in your price range from Studiotech, Plateau, VTF, Wood Tech. etc... You should find what you need there.

Keith

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
This may sound a little cheesy, but I have my S38s on stackable milk crates that you can buy at Wal-Mart. The problem with S38s is they have a wide base that needs a sturdy set of stands high enough to put the tweeters at the listeners ears. There's nothing more practical and sturdier than three crates stacked upside down. For $100, I'm sure you could locate some nifty designer crates ;).

John Doh

Stunt Coordinator
Lol...that's pretty cool Chuck. I'll have to pass on the crates, but I gotta respect your creativity!

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I was lucky enough to have bookshelves large enough to fit the 38s. A friend of mine is using 'columns' from an arts & crafts store, which look like stone but aren't (some kind of high-density plaster? don't know), that were designed as plant stands but which work well with the 38s.

Kinda looks like this...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks