What's new

Jbl S312`s (1 Viewer)

scott>c

Second Unit
Hi I have a pair of Jbl s312`s series 2 in black ash. Speakers are from the studio line and have been used about 4 months and sound awesome. They are in almost new condition. Selling for $500 shipped. Prefer local pickup but shipping arrangements could be made for a fee 2 serious offers. Still have original packaging and everything is mint.

Hank_P

Second Unit
I'm going to give a bump on this because I have a set of 312's matched with a PCi 20-39. I have no desire to change this (upgrade). It's a great match and the 312's are very powerful. Someone will really enjoy these speakers.

Colin+M

Stunt Coordinator
i doubt you'd be interested, but i'll try... i have a one month old pair of JBL E80's could offer up in a trade plus some cash. these are in PERFECT condition, i'm after some studio's since i have the S38's as my rear surrounds. you'd still be making money so that makes the WAF go up right? :)

Colin

Justin*F

Grip
Scott, I would consider the trade for the E80's. I have the 312's myself, but I also have a lot of experience with the E80's for surround sound and multimedia I actually prefer the E80's over my own 312's for movies. The 312's are hard to power, but if you get good clean power and lots of if the 312's rock for music.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks