What's new

Jbl S-38's For Sale, Original Series, Never Been Used, In Box. (1 Viewer)

Todd smith

Supporting Actor
Need to sell 2 pair of jbl s-38's original (not series II) series still in box shipped from jandr.com a few months back. I bought these speakers along with the s-center (which is sold) for a 5.1 setup for a new house I was going to buy which I never bought. The 2 pair of s-38's have been sitting safely at a family members house in storage ever since begging for some attention. I paid $280.00 a pair for the speakers and would like to get that for them since they are untouched.

If anyone is interested It would be best to call me as I hardly ever am on the internet and rarely check my email. I dont know if there is any demand for the original series of s-38's but if so I got two brand new pair looking for a home. My number is 303-667-5948. Hope to hear from somebody soon!

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
I bought his S-center awhile back. Very friendly and courteous. I recommend him highly and would buy from him again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks