What's new

JBL Questions! (1 Viewer)

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
That's quite a recommendation! I've searched around the net and found a couple of stores that claim they have 310's in stock. It's tempting to get a pair, and also a pair of S38II's to use as surrounds, but since we just moved into this 3,000 square foot monster of a house, things are still a mess!! I figure that by the time I get everything straightened out and get the HT set up, the new Studio Series of speakers will be out. What I'd like to see is something comparable to their Northridge E80 in the Studio line, but if there isn't such a speaker, I'll get the replacement for the 310. In the meantime, I'll just keep using my 2 pairs of 36II's as front and surrounds. Additionally, I have a 3rd pair of outdoor (white) 36's that I might play around with to boost the system to 7.1 sound . . . it should be interesting!

- Bill

Eric*William

Auditioning
Hello Bill,

Didn't know if you held off on your speaker purchase, but if you are still looking for a pair of S310II they are listed on Ebay by HarmonAudio. I believe they are refurbished though if that matters to you. Still have the regular factory warranty.

Thought This Might Help,

Eric
;)

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
I got impatient so finally purchased a full set of Axioms. Check here for pictures of the full HT, including the new speakers.

- Bill

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, about a month ago. They sold for considerably more than they were worth, but that kind of thing happens a lot when selling on eBay!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks