What's new

JBL or Infinity Speakers (1 Viewer)

Eric-Miller

Auditioning
Ok here is the deal Im building my HT and I already have two infinity studio speakers my uncle gave me. Not brand new but still pretty nice. The HT I put together for a friend we used the JBL NSPI setup w/ a PB12. I loved them. So I was going to go with those and mix them with the Infinities in front since I'll be going with a 7.1ch set up. For both the JBL's and the sub it will be about $560 shipped. It would be about $620 shipped to go with the Infinity Entra point 5. No brackets on the Infinity's so I would have to but those and the sub is a 10' instead of a 12". What should I do would I just be paying more for less with the infinity's or is the quality that much better than JBL.
Oh and a side note if anyone has info on speaker placement for 7.1 I would love to read up on it.

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
For the life of me, I could never figure out this big love affair with the NSP1s. I sell them and I think they sound decent and are a very good value, but it's hard for me to put them on the same page as the Entra Point Fives.

Just my humble opinion, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks