JBL NSP1II w/PB-12 sub

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by KevinFC, Apr 10, 2003.

1. KevinFC

KevinFC Stunt Coordinator

I have found the this JBL HT set for 499.00! Is this a great deal are these speakers any good? The sub really peaks my interest and makes it a even sweeter deal to me. Any comments on these set of speakers what be very helpful or even a lower price [​IMG] is good to.

I have existing wall mounts for these 2 go up on when they replace my old equipment, so those the reason for the size.

2. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

I'm not at knowledgeable as some here, but I think that's a nifty deal on that package. The NSP1 speaker set isn't a bad deal and will perform well for the cash.

JBL has had issues with their sub amps. I've read stories about them freaking out all of a sudden. I've yet to have a problem with mine, but I figured I'd give you the bad news first. [​IMG]

The good news is that the PB12 is a good performer for that deal. I'd say that's $500 well spent.

3. Richard Moya

Richard Moya Stunt Coordinator

Try ebay harman audio. I got the old NSP package shipped for 212. I also picked up Sony SA-WM40 from Sears for 129.
    Thats a grand total of 341. BTW, there is no difference sonically from the NSP1 to NSP1II.

Good luck!