Jbl Nsp1

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JohnCH, Feb 19, 2003.

1. JohnCH

JohnCH Auditioning

Hi I was wandering if anyone out there can help.Jbl Nspi how good of a system is it?I have been looking at those and the Boston Acc.6piece system cant rmeber the modle but its 499.00 at Tweeter.Which do you think is a better sys. Thankssss[​IMG]

2. Lee Carbray

Lee Carbray Second Unit

You got a PM.

3. RussB

RussB Auditioning

John, I just got JBL NSP-1 setup mated with a DLS 10 and H/K 225. I kinda wish I would have went with the N28 in the front, but for the money I could not be happier.

Russ

4. BobAZ

BobAZ Stunt Coordinator

I decided on a NSP1-II package after much research and recommendations from HTF. If you haven't already, search the Speaker forum and you will find plenty of info on the NSP1.

I matched them up with an Onkyo SR600 rcvr and Sony WM40 sub and am quite happy with my first HT.

5. JohnCH

JohnCH Auditioning

Thanks for all the help guys[​IMG]

6. Morlan Liu

Morlan Liu Stunt Coordinator

Hi John,

I just got my NSP1's from eBay from Sell2All, total was $240.90 shipped.

I was also bidding on the DLS 10 sub but PartsExpress has them discontinued until a better amp vendor is located so I might wait or look around for another sub. I hear the Sony SA-WM40 is good.

And lastly, I've decided to purchase a Yamaha RX-V530 receiver. Hopefully my first HT will be decent. My decisions were all based on HTForum feedback.

Hope this helps!