What's new

JBL NSP1 VS JBL NSP1 II- Are they the same? (1 Viewer)

Yong Chan

Stunt Coordinator
I am about to buy the JBL NSP1 per everyone's rec's in this forum. As I sought out the best price, I noticed on Amazon that there are the JBL NSP1 for ~$250 and JBL NSP1 II for like ~$450. On the JBL official site, they list only the "II" designation. Looking at the specs on each page, they appear to be the same. Are these different? If they are, are the II's worth the xtra money?

All replies are appreciated.

Yong Chan

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
They are the same. The following is from JBL Customer Servicce (3-4-02)
The changes are mostly cosmetic; driver cone finish, extra tweeter protection, slightly altered enclosure dimensions on some models. Probably the biggest change is the Northridge N26II, which now uses a wood enclosure over the molded plastic enclosure similar to the N24II speaker.
Get the original JBL NSP1 for the lower price (while supplies last) and couple it with any sub of your choice! My brother bought an SVS 25-31PCi to go w/his NSP1's (he bought his NSP1's for $229.95 w/FREE Shipping @ Buy.com a few months ago).

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks