What's new

jbl nsp1, S or sony sa835!!!please help!! I cannot sleep! (1 Viewer)

Hernan H

Auditioning
I need to make a definitive choice:
My cousin will bring me from USA some system, Im from argentina, South America.
Could be: a nsp1 jbl n package.
or a Sony 835 ( i heard that this system is good, but i have no problem with speakers size could be medium or small)
or a "mixed" s center, s36 mains and n24 surrounds.
My problem is the weight of the system, he could carry a 30lbs system and other 20-25lbs for the sub.
i have my HT in my living room, is a small apartment, i dont need huge power
I use a pioneer 509 ddigital receiver 5.1 100wx5.
help me please!!!! I´m very impressed of knowledgment of people of this forum, so im asking for mercy!!! i need to stop thinking and buy something!!!

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
the mixed s-center, s36s, and n24s will sound hte best, but i dont know how the weight will figure in.

i have the nsp1, so i can recommend that, its a very good system for the size and especially price.

i cant say much about the sony set, other than sony isnt a very well respected speaker manufacturer, especially on the low end (save for the wm40 sub).

BobAZ

Stunt Coordinator
Another vote for the NSP package. I know the N24s are 4.5 lbs. and the N-Center is 10 lbs. Add the box and packing materials and it will put you right around your 30 lb. limit.

Check the JBL website for specs on the S series. I don't think they use the same molded (plastic?)enclosures as the N series, so they will definitely put you over weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks