What's new

JBL N38 versus Axion M60 (1 Viewer)

Greg Racki

Grip
Hi everyone,

I currently have a pair of JBL N38s (actually, I blew them out today running the Bass test "I love big speakers" when the voice said 12, but they are being serviced by Best Buy and should return soon. I know it was a bad idea, don't remind me). I personally think they sound really great but they are my first pair of quality speakers, so I really don't have anything to compare them too. I have an old Technics stereo receiver, but I'm planning on upgrading to a middle of the line Yamaha soon. I was thinking about upgrading my speakers and going with a surround sound system. Judging by what I read the M60s are one of the best values for under $1,000.

My question is, will I actually hear a worthwhile difference in the M60s over the N38s (basically E60s but older), or will I just be excited that I spent money and got something new?

Philippe Kline

Stunt Coordinator
I went from JBL S310's to Axiom M60's and there was a HUGE difference. The M60's provide a clean, wide, transparent soundstage that is unamtched in regards to my old JBL's. As strange as it may sound, I often find myself, literally, forgetting that those towers are actually speakers creating sound. Can't be beat, IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks