What's new

JBL L7's (1 Viewer)

don costanza

Agent
Good afternoon...
I would like to know if anyone has a lead on where I could get another L7? These haven't been made for many years and searching the internet hasn't produced any that are available. Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to lend.

Best Regards
Don

BrandonJ

Auditioning
i worked at circuit city and the wiz and i think these were discountiued in 97 or 98. good luck finding them if i remember they were pretty good sounding

don costanza

Agent
Brandon,
Yep, they were discontinued which is why my search hasn't turned up anything...yet. I find them to be very good speakers.

Best Regards
Don

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
don:

Pick up a copy of Sound & Vision magazine. There's always an add in the back for a dealer (in SF, I think) that features 'vintage' JBL stuff (if I recall, the dealer is Hal Cox). Maybe someone else can chime in here.

don costanza

Agent
Stacy / Angelo,
Thank you for the reply and input. Stacy, thank you for the link. I will check it out in a few minutes.

Best Regards
Don

TLee

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanner
Don, I own a pair of jbl L7 the front is setup with a 8in. 4in. woofers and a tweeter, the side has a 12in. woofer very rare impedance 6ohm. Rear 6in. port, seperate mid-range/treble and woofer inputs, oak black in color with detaching bases. Around $500 each when they were new. do these sound like the same speakers? If so i would like you to get back to me! I love them and my soon to be 2yr. old dameged one of the 12' subs yesterday, I want to replace they still sound great one sub dose just fine, but when i play them to vent i want that feel it in your chest base! Never heard another set like them, probly dis-con because they were to good (personal opin.) I might be intrested in seeing them go also, so get back to me with more specific intrest http://[email protected] good luck and thank you! Tanner AKA TLee!

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Tanner, I wouldn't hold my breath for a response - this thread is six and a half years old and Don hasn't posted to the forum in nearly as long!

Welcome to the forum, in any case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks