What's new

JBL L series owners (1 Viewer)

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
A friend of mine will be purchasing a set of L-890's for his ht soon and is looking for a receiver that will work well with them. Any suggestions? What do you run with yours? As far as budget goes I'd say probably nothing over $1000.

Chris Huber

Second Unit

I have the previous Studio series S-312-II and S-Center-II. They offer the same warm performance as the new Ls... I have mine going to a Pioneer VSX-811S older reciever. I would suggest your friend going with a Pioneer Elite 94. If you look, those can be found for 1000 bux online. The Pioneer will offer more warmth then Onkyo and Denon recievers.

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Thanks for the response Chris! I'll pass along the information. I might even consider looking at that particular receiver for my JBL ND310's. I'm using a Kenwood VR4070 right now and really like they work together, but when I get ready to upgrade I may keep the Pioneer in mind. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks