What's new

JBL E90 - Dual 8" Floorstanding Speakers - $249.99 at BB (1 Viewer)

TommyB

Stunt Coordinator
BestBuy has the JBL E90's on sale for $249.99 each (black or cherry finish) this week...these usually list for $399.99 each.

I purchased these two weeks ago to go with my new Yammy 1400 and they sound awesome.

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
Used to work at BB.

You won't believe the markups on speakers. Staff price for speakers are HALF PRICE of retail, and that's with 10% added to the "COST".

I put brackets around "COST" because the cost they list in the system in NOT the actual cost. They juice it up to equate shipping and logistics into the equation.

Paul.G

Agent
It's true, Best Buy usually has outrageous prices on speakers... but not in this case.

I bought these a few weeks ago from Bestbuy.com... The online price was $100 cheaper than the in-store price, and I got to pick them up from the store anyway!

They are still this price on the site, so get them while you still can. They sound amazing. And $250 each is an awesome price. I've only seen it that low at the little no-name online stores that usually sell refurbished stuff.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
You can find other online speaker outlets with cheaper prices. Etronics is one.

Paul.G

Agent
Etronics is a great store that I've bought from multiple times... but their price on the E90's is still $20 more than Best Buy (on each speaker), plust with Best Buy if you get one thats damaged you can return it to the store instead of shipping them back which would cost a fortune. Plus, no shipping costs when you buy them.

Paul.G

Agent
Oh... it looks like the almost one-month Best Buy sale on these particular speakers is over, so now Etronics would be a better place to buy them. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks