What's new

JBL cherry finish (1 Viewer)

DerekCV

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know what color the Northridge cherry finish is? I know "cherry" can be subjective and I wanted to stain some of my wood finish to match the speakers so it flowed better. Does anyone know what stain matches????

Thanks.

(I would check myself but I havn't bought the speakers yet.... )

John S

Senior HTF Member
http://jbl.com/home/products/product...Id=NRE&sCatId=

I'm not sure, what to tell you. An email to JBL may produce a known matching stain though on wishfull thinking.

I know higher end speaker companies, can usually provide this sort of information.

Maybe show some real experienced wood staining people the picture to get suggestions. Neato idea though.. Is why I like to do black on my speakers, easy to match. :)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
It's going to be tough to match a stain to the JBLs since the finish is a simulated cherry vinyl laminate. That said, it looks to be a medium cherry, not a dark cherry. Might be better off waiting til you get the speakers and taking one to your local lumber suplier for help best matching to it based on the type of wood and type of stain you want to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks