What's new

JBL center channel (1 Viewer)

David Blair

Stunt Coordinator
My current setup is 2 JBL E30's and a Dayton sub. I want to add a center channel, preferably an EC25 or EC35 but I'm not having much luck finding either. Is there another JBL center channel that will match the E30's?

pat00139

Agent
Real Name
Pat Pilon
Best Buy Canada has the ES25 centre channel. I guess you could order from them...

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
Found one on Google shopping search but they want 300 bucks for it, good luck. Exact same setup I had but I upgraded from the E30s to E80s for my fronts and sides

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter

How about eBay? Check this out ... JBL N-Center II Center Channel

FYI: The "N" Series is the original design released around 1999, and the "E" Series (next model that replaced the "N" Series) is timber-(voice)-match to the N Center since it has the identical tweeter w/size & design.

Hope you find something!

Phil

David Blair

Stunt Coordinator

An N series is what I wound up getting. It has made a tremendous improvement in the sound quality of my system.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Is the new ES Series a continuation of the the N and E series speakers? I really liked the sound of the E90 speakers from a few years ago and I'm wondering how similar the new ES90 is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks