What's new

JBL and J & R MusicWorld? (1 Viewer)

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
I'm considering ordering a pair of JBL S38 speakers from J & R MusicWorld. Anyone know if JBL will honor the warranty on their products purchased from J & R MusicWorld?

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks! Since their prices are so much below the MSRP I thought I'd double check. "When something sounds too good to be true....", I double check! ;)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Walt, J&R is an authorized dealer and is legit. I've ordered from them many times and have received good merchandise and service. Last year, my brother, who was rather new to the audio hobby at the time, bought a pair of S38s at Best Buy for $500. He was floored when I told him that J&R had them for $300 a couple of weeks after he bought them at Best Buy. In the end, he returned the S38s to Best Buy and bought something completely different from another store. However, he now knows to look at J&R for low prices.

Walt,

I bought a pair of S38s ($279) and a PB10 ($199) from J&R and the stuff was shipped same day and the shipping was included on all JBL products. I don't know if the shipping thing was a promo or if it a regular deal... The UPS guy said, "Well, that saved you some bucks..."

L8r,

Justin

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks! I just ordered a pair of S38's from J&R. Now for the hard part....waiting. ;) Now I know/remember how a kid feels waiting for Santa Claus.
I wish there was a way for the doorbell to ring 5 minutes after you click the submit button. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks