JBL 28's

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Earl Simpson, Jun 23, 2002.

1. Earl Simpson

Earl Simpson Supporting Actor

I just bid on four 28's for $29 each. Check it out at UBID. Great speaker for space limitations. Made in USA.
    Just thought I'd give you speaker hunters a heads up. The AR 2062 is $19. A great little speaker/made in china.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Earl Simpson

Wow! Down to $9! I paid too much! Oh well. These are great little speakers. I have 6 at various spots in the house. [​IMG]

3. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

Careful. I just read in another post that one auction had a low price but the fine print read that you will also pay $.99 per pound. If this is implied here too, I hope they're light speakers!

4. Earl Simpson

Thanks Adam! Yea! I knew that but at $24 for shipping and $29 for the speaker thats only $53 for a $100 speaker. I bought a pair for $143 at the AF BX after a %15 off coupon plus they were on sale. So that was $71.50 each. If you bid at $19 that would be only $43 each. These are really nice speakers and mine are made in the USA and sound great.[​IMG]

5. Earl Simpson

Got my four 28's yesterday. One of the boxes was bruised and the styrofoam was all broken. All four work fine and are in perfect condition and look identical to my first pair and sound the same. Made in Mexico/not USA anymore. Good deal!!!![​IMG]