What's new

Jay Lenos new set (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
Did anyone see last nights show???? I think this new set doesnt do anything for his show. The old set had a nice classic feel to it while this new set is too compact and looks too "21st century". His set isnt the show but it adds a lot to it.
------------------

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I didn't like it much either. Too dark and murky, didn't feel "right". I might get used to it, I guess I'll have to. :)
I liked his comment when they were showing the new studio, and they showed the football player and the cheerleader kissing under the bleachers. "It looks like it's back to the 50's under there" or something to that effect, because of their outfits. :) He is a really good comedian, IMO (although I'm sure most of you don't agree).
/Mike

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I guess I’ll have to be in the minority and say that I like the new sets.
After the newness of change has pasted I doubt you’ll give the sets a second thought.
------------------

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
The set seemed a little bit dark to me, but I suppose they're probably still going to be making some minor changes here and there over the next several weeks, so hopefully they'll brighten things up a tad. The furniture seemed nice, but the "cities" backdrop seemed too busy and too cheap-looking.
Oh, and the part of the stage where the guests come out reminds me of Jerry Springer's not-so-new set.
[Edited last by Pete_S on July 17, 2001 at 04:29 PM]

Van Patton

Second Unit
Whats the deal with the multiple cities too!!! We have like 1 piece of famous buildings from around the country on the set. Go with a Conan O' Brien deal here Jay. The set is from Beneath The Planet Of The Apes which I dont remember.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks