What's new

Jason X and Jason Goes to Hell details (UNRATED confirmed!) (1 Viewer)

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Wow! A nice little package for such an awful movie! I'm there!
Thanks for the information, nice to see special treatment given to movies that weren't exactly hits. Too bad Paramount didn't put as much effort into the first few movies as New Line is as these. I love you, New Line!:emoji_thumbsup:

Esten

Supporting Actor
What about the scenes from the JGTH workprint? I heard they recorded commentary for all those scenes.hrm.then again.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Great news! I will of course be getting both, and I'm very happy that JGTH includes the unrated version. Paramount needs to take lessons from New Line on how to do this series justice!

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Even in the cold void of outer space, "Jason X" stunk on ice. The only appeal is to see the adorable (and, unfortunately, fully clothed) Lexa Doig -- the human/computer from Andromeda -- in action.

MattHR

Screenwriter
It would be a nice touch if New Line released JX and JGTH
in Amary cases, rather than their usual snappers, so they would look more uniform next to the previous eight Paramount films.

Are you listening, New Line?

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I'll be buying this DVD to complete my Friday the 13th collection even though Jason X really sucked. Also, because both these DVD's are gonna be pretty damn good.

JonS

Stunt Coordinator
Great News!!!

I loved Jason X. Whether you loved it or not at least they tried something new and original unlike some other recent entry into another horror franchise, cough cough Halloween 8 cough cough.

Beau

Supporting Actor
This is cool to see the specs! I hope someone at New Line goes over to Paramount and shoves all of this in their faces!:DYEA for New Line!:D

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I would also like to see the movies in amaray cases.Why are NewLine still releasing the platinum editions in snapper cases when they are now releasing the infinifilm editions in amaray cases?GET RID OF THE SNAPPERS!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I always wonderred why Jason Goes to Hell was released unrated on VHS when Paramount had a policy against it. I never realized it was a New Line title. Congrats to all the horror fans. You've at least got one!

Todd_B

Second Unit
Thank-you New Line :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
I will be getting both of these puppies the day they street!
Todd B

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I was hoping to get the uncut Jason Goes to Hell workprint, but looks like it's not going to happen. Oh well, I'll still settle for the unrated version. The Jason X DVD is looking really great as well, can't wait for both!

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Can't wait! They will sit proudly among their 'family'...though they will be the bastard's at the family reunion being they are different then the others...they were released the correct way!

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit

This could be worth the price of the DVD alone. Maybe I'll just think of the actual movie as a special feature, so if it sucks (I passed on seeing it in the theaters), I won't be too mad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks