What's new

January 2017: Star Trek, I Love Lucy, The Love Boat (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Media Distribution are releasing Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Series, Love Boat: Season Three Vol 1 & Vol 2 and I Love Lucy: Superstar Special #2!

---
Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Series
Street Date: January 10

Set in the 22nd century, a hundred years before James T. Kirk helmed the famous starship of the same name, Star Trek: Enterprise takes place in an era when interstellar travel is still in its infancy. Captain Jonathan Archer has assembled a crew of brave explorers to chart the galaxy on a revolutionary spacecraft: Enterprise NX-01. As the first human beings to venture into deep space, these pioneers will experience the wonder and mystery of the final frontier as they seek out new life and new civilizations.

I Love Lucy: Superstar Special #2
On DVD
Street Date: January 17

The laughs never stop with the I Love Lucy Superstar Special #2, starring John Wayne, as broadcast on CBS, also included are the full-length versions of the two featured episodes, both colorized and in original black and white.

Please click here to request a review copy.

Love Boat: Season Three Vol. 1 & 2
On DVD
Street Date: January 17

Set sail for love when the classic television series, The Love Boat: Season Three washes ashore on DVD! Included is all 27 episodes from the third season of this lighthearted anthology series featuring tales of romance and comedy aboard the Pacific Princess Cruise ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks