Janet Leigh Dies at 77

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Parker Clack, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    We have had another great loss this year.

RIP Janet Leigh. And thank you for great body of work that you left behind for us to enjoy over and over.

Parker

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
  3. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    She was a classy lady. I had the good fortune to get her autograph along with John Frankenheimer's at a screening of The Manchurian Candidate. I need to have it framed now.

- Steve

4. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    I also had pleasant experiences with Ms. Leigh. I had sent her a letter a few years back which she replied to personally, along with an autographed photo, she'd attatched a post-it to the picture with a little note. I thought that was really cool. After I read her book, which was part of the topic of my first letter, I sent her another letter. Yup, she replied to that too, again with a signed photo, along with another personalized note that commented on my letter. I just thought it was really neat that she'd gone out of her way like that, and have heard countless stories about her positive interaction with fans. She was truly first class.

My regret is that I didn't have a chance to meet her when she came to Seattle on her book signing. I would have liked to have met her in person.

Doug