What's new

James MacAaron - RIP (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hey all,

It was 9 years ago today that my father passed away. My first year not home in NYC with my family on this day. I wish he were still here so I could get advice from him now and I wish we had gotten along a bit better when he was around.
RIP Pop. I miss you and love you.

Dave

[url=http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6016/macaaron2me.gif] [/url]

JAMES MacAARON (1929-1997) appeared on Broadway in the title role of The Great White Hope, and with the Lunts in The Visit. He also performed in the national tour of Mr. Roberts, directed by Josh Logan. His off-Broadway credits include The Mongrel for Equity Library Theatre; As You Like It; and The Taming of the Shrew. He appeared as Captain Cat, Mr. Ogmore, Mr. Pugh and other characters in a production of Under Milk Wood at NYC's 13th Street Theatre in 1994. He also directed the reading of this at Barnes and Noble's location at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in March '97.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Sorry for your loss. I work with my father. And whenever we have an arguement and just want to smack and curse him. I try to remember that one day...I will miss even these moments.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Jason and Todd.

I know it might sound cliche but the old adage, "You don't know what you've got til' it's gone..." is true.

:) d

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks