What's new

james cameron and harrison ford together? (1 Viewer)

chris winters

Second Unit
The newly anounced project, Godspeed, stars Harrison Ford and is produced by James Cameron as well as his other frequent producing partners. No word on the director yet. Sounds promising.

SarahG

Second Unit
Never heard of it. Harrison needs some work though -- he hasn't been in much lately or am I blanking?

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
I thought that was an earlier working title for the BATTLE ANGEL 3-D movie he's prepping, but apparently not.

Harrison Ford was quoted in the press as trying to lose weight as he thought he'd look fat in a 3-D movie, but that is silly...he'd look thinner in 3-D because of the roundness/depth; it's the flat films that make you look fatter.

If Cameron is only producing this, I guess he decided to concentrate on BATTLE ANGEL. I kind of doubt they'll use the digital 3-D cameras for GODSPEED if it is due out before his film.

CraigL

Screenwriter
Harrison supposedly just started shooting a film in Canada which already has a troubled past.

BTW...you're not crazy. His last movie was Hollywood Homicide. I'm dying for him to make a decent movie again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks