What's new

James Bond vs. Indiana Jones : Two heroes of the screen. (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
So technically, I'm saying who do you think would win in a fight? I'll break it down nicely...Indy being hanged from his own whip and Sean Connery's Bond taking his Fedora and saying, "You won't be needing THIS...old man." :D

Let the flaming begin.

Ps. PLEASE, OH PLEASE don't move this one mods! :b

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I like the Bond character, but I hate what the people have done with that franchise. Such over the top garbage (my opinion, I know some do not agree).

For me I love Indy and the movies he is in.

James T

Screenwriter
Bond is like Batman-light. He's got plenty of gadgets that will get him through any fight. Plus, Bond is pretty good at hand-to-hand.

Indy is Bond, minus the gadgets.

So if it's James Bond vs Indiana Jones, Bond will win, no prob. If it's Bond vs Jones minus toys(on both sides), then I'd probably place my money on Jones...you gotta place your money on someone who likes to fight dirty.

Keith Richardso

Auditioning
I usually don't take part in this kind of thread.

But I digress!

James Bond would win, easily. Watching the Indiana Jones films, notice that he never, ever wins. Oh, sure, he might win a brawl or two out of sheer luck (a gun is more powerful than he thinks, or a lucky propeller blade comes around).. but he's a real loser, generally.

It was a sad day when I realized that Indy loses big-time in every film. He's no paid assassin, as Bond is.. :)

Oh, by the way - RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK is my favourite film, hands-down.

-Keith

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I don't know, unless Bond decided to raid an archeological site or throw in with the nazis, I don't see why they would fight in the first place.

If it is a fight to the death and they are both committed, I gotta go with Bond too. He's a trained assasin, kills people left and right almost without effort. Indy's an everyman's hero, Bond is an uberman hero.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I don't know, unless Bond decided to raid an archeological site or throw in with the nazis, I don't see why they would fight in the first place.
Now let’s see: Bond mostly fought the evil Commies; while Indiana Jones fought the evil Nazis and anyone who happened to be both evil and get in the way of his grabbing some treasure.

Under the ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend’ theory, we could have Bond siding with the Nazis and Jones with the Commies and facing off somewhere in an ancient South American site (pick northern South America, being mid-way between the Peron’s Nazi-tolerating Argentina and Mexico’s Trotsky-tolerating society).

As for a winner, you must be joking. Both these guys would get so distracted by the Venezuelan and Colombian women that they’d forget to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks