What's new

James Bond Ultimate Editions $24.99 @ Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Miller Time

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this has already been covered. If so, I apologize. But, bestbuy.com has the James Bond Ultimate Edition volumes for $24.99 each. Also, I just bought Vol. 4 at the brick and mortar store. There were no sale prices on any of the volumes, but when I took it to the counter, it did ring up for $24.99. I hope this helps someone. :)

Travis

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
This is a really great deal! Also, it turns out that Best Buy has Rocky: The Complete Saga on sale for $24.99 as well. If you combine this with that 10% off Music, Movies, or Games coupon that Best Buy is currently snail-mailing and e-mailing, you can get these for only $22.50 each (limit 3 titles per coupon)! I used the 10% off coupon and bought James Bond Vol. 3 and 4 myself. Couldn't beat $22.50 each!

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I picked up all four volumes at the Pittsfield, MA store. They were marked $54.99. I tried to use the coupon, but it didn't work. The clerk scanned the items before the coupon and the instructions on the coupon say to scan the coupon first. The coupon just rung up $0.00, 10 % off. She said it was because it only works on non-sale priced items. It was a good enough of a find (Thanks Travis) that I didn't feel like arguing. I had been eyeing these sets since they were released, but could not buy them at that price. Makes me wonder just how much profit there is in these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilsonvn
Recent bookmarks