What's new

James Bond in 4K UHD (1 Viewer)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
All right, they released the Daniel Craig 4 Bond films in 4K UHD. :) .....But how about the Connery's, Moore's, Brosnan's and Lazenby titles ?? Are they getting released this year, with the New film .....No Time To Die coming in November ?? :huh:
NO TIME TO DIE.jpg

Last edited:

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
The new film was originally supposed to come out in April, and there was no word on any tie-in releases of the older movies, so I doubt anything will change come November.

Last edited:

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Yup. We’ll see. Do you feel safe going to a theater?
I'm going to hold off for a little while. Right now, things aren't too bad here - the entire country recorded 147 new cases yesterday. The problem is, everything was allowed to reopen last week, so we'll see if there's a spike in the next couple of weeks. Right now, cinemas are limited to a maximum of 50 people per auditorium. If the numbers remain low, I'd consider going to the movies next month.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Tino, I'm in the U.S. and all the theaters around me are open...
I’m talking about the major chains. AMC, Regal, Cinemark etc. No major films will open until all these chains have reopened.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Aaaaand, I believe the point Tino was trying to make is that he doesn't think we're going to see any major films hit the pipeline until all or most theaters are open for business again. They're not at this time.
Exactly.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Aaaaand, I believe the point Tino was trying to make is that he doesn't think we're going to see any major films hit the pipeline until all or most theaters are open for business again. They're not at this time.

Tino did a fine job explaining that himself and I never disagreed with him.

He had said all US theaters were closed and I just pointed out that it depends on where you live.

That's it.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
He had said all US theaters were closed
Well I didn’t say all US theaters were closed.;) I just said theaters were closed. But you’re right and I should have been more specific regarding the major chains which was what I was speaking about.

Chewbabka

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe
I'm still living off of the original special edition anamorphic widescreen DVD boxes, was going to wait for 4K... should I just buy the BluRays and stop dreaming?

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I'm still living off of the original special edition anamorphic widescreen DVD boxes, was going to wait for 4K... should I just buy the BluRays and stop dreaming?
I would buy the set on iTunes when it goes on sale. The films are all in 4K, the Craig ones with HDR, and most look equal to or better than the blu-rays.

Chewbabka

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe
I would buy the set on iTunes when it goes on sale. The films are all in 4K, the Craig ones with HDR, and most look equal to or better than the blu-rays.

Did there used to be a full Bond set? All I can find on iTunes are leading-man branded sets (Connery set, Moore set, etc.) and the individuals.
Is there a good way to track iTunes prices like you can use Honey for online shopping? I've never actually bought a digital movie in my life, but I may eventually for this, b/c my faith in MGM is nonexistent.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Did there used to be a full Bond set? All I can find on iTunes are leading-man branded sets (Connery set, Moore set, etc.) and the individuals.
Is there a good way to track iTunes prices like you can use Honey for online shopping? I've never actually bought a digital movie in my life, but I may eventually for this, b/c my faith in MGM is nonexistent.
There might have been a full set at some point - I forget. Cheapcharts is a good way to track prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks