What's new

James Bond for Game Cube (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I rented this over the weekend and will probably buy it payday.

Anyone know how to defeat Bloch (?) when he's flying around with the jet pack?

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I should tell you that: You're on the last level. Just wanted to point that out if that would influence your buying decision. The game is short but I found it fun and the multiplayer is a blast.

Anyhow, to beat Bloch, use the SSR-4000 Sniper rifle. Snipe him and strafe. He'll fly away through an opening and you'll have to jetpack up and climb up a ramp. Then a CG will occur, after you regain control DON'T MOVE AT ALL(you'll die if you do). Just hit him once withe the MRL-22 and you've won the game.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I got to that point in the game (in Agent mode) after about 22 hours (spread over 5 days). The first 4 (or 5) missions I easily got Gold, got silver on the next 2 levels, and barely qualified the last few. I'd rate it better thatn TWINE, almost as good as Goldeneye, but I still yearn for Perefct Dark for the Cube.

Rob TT

Stunt Coordinator
I know if you play as 00 Agent, the auto aim is turned off,

also, you can turn it off in multiplayer.

Steven_V

Stunt Coordinator
For those who own multiple systems, IGN just ran a head to head comparison between the Gamecube and Xbox versions of 'Agent Under Fire'. According to IGN, the Gamecube version features a better framerate and faster load times over the Xbox version.
IGN wrote:
The Xbox version actually has longer load times than the PS2 original, while the GameCube multiplayer stages load in less than half the time.
IGN also has 'Agent Under Fire' Gamecube winning in the graphics department over the Xbox version. However, Xbox beat Gamecube when it comes to sound. The Xbox version supports Dolby Digital, while the Gamecube version was stereo only...
source:
Link Removed

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
I picked up the Xbox version last week. It was somewhat of a let down. The graphics look good and the sound is great, but the game play is a tad on the easy side. Coupled with really short and simplistic levels it only took me a day and a half to finish the game. I went back to replay it on 00 Agent, but the controls are so bad without the auto-lock that I quickly lost interest. I'll be listing it for trade shortly.

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
I picked up the X-Box version the day it was released and returned it the next day. I was disappointed....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks